Twomeys' Cadet Program gives you the opportunity to gain practical, commercial experience in taxation, accounting, audit and financial services, whilst obtaining a commerce or business degree majoring in accounting or financial planning.
You have the opportunity to be part of our young, dynamic and professional team with access to the latest technology and in-depth industry knowledge.
We work with you to develop your own Personal Development Plan that encompasses your career and lifestyle goals. We provide personal and professional development opportunities to ensure that your goals are achieved.
Cadetships are available to year 12 students who intend to commence a commerce or business degree, as well as undergraduates who are in the first or second year of a commerce or business degree.
As part of our Cadet Program you will enjoy:
- a structured induction program
- flexible working conditions tailored to your personal needs
- generous study leave and exam leave
- financial support for your textbook costs
- mentoring to assist you to develop your Personal Development Plan and to achieve your goals
- a structured internal training program to support your professional development
- salary packaging opportunities
- uniform expense reimbursement
- membership of our social club
- partial reimbursement of in-house financial services products
We welcome enquiries at any time. If you would like to be part of our team, please complete our on-line application.
If you would like further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.