We believe Twomeys is a great place to work! For over 65 years we have been committed to the continuous development of a culture that encourages personal and professional development, enabling individual strengths to be recognised and flourish. We are proud of our team members and their achievements and believe their constant enthusiasm and individuality contributes to our unique culture.
We welcome enquiries at any time. If you would like to be part of Twomeys, please complete our on-line application.
If you would like further information please email email@example.com.
business services MANAGER - Cootamundra
Twomeys is a rapidly growing and progressive business advisory, tax, audit and financial services firm with several offices located in regional NSW.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Twomeys' Business Services team in Cootamundra. In this newly created role, you will work closely with the Principals and the Business Services team to service a diverse range of clients in a variety of industries.
Specifically, your duties will include;
- Provision of business advisory services such as due diligence reports, cash-flow analysis, budgets and sale information memorandums
- Preparation and review of Financial Statements and Income Tax Returns
- Training and mentoring of Business Services' team members
To be successful, the essential criteria for this position are as follows:
- CA/CPA qualifications
- Relevant experience in taxation, client advisory and business services
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in public practice
- Well developed I.T. knowledge and competence in using a range of software including Microsoft Office, Xero, MYOB and Handisoft
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Twomeys are committed to the ongoing personal and professional development of team members. You will have your own Personal Development Plan to ensure your career and lifestyle goals are achieved. Salary packaging, rostered days off, study/exam leave and financial assistance for external study are also available.
If you would like to be considered for this career opportunity, please forward your application to;
Mrs Lindy Chalmers