Twomeys' Graduate Program offers rewarding and challenging career opportunities in the areas of business services, taxation, audit and financial services.
You have the opportunity to be part of our young, dynamic and professional team with access to the latest technology and in-depth industry knowledge.
We work with you to develop your own Personal Development Plan that encompasses your career and lifestyle goals. We provide personal and professional development opportunities to ensure that your goals are achieved.
We offer opportunities to talented graduates from many degrees including business, commerce, economics, finance, agriculture, financial planning and information technology. If you are committed to becoming a Chartered Accountant or a Certified Practising Accountant, then you are eligible to participate in our Graduate Program.
As part of our Graduate Program you will enjoy:
- a structured induction program
- flexible working conditions tailored to your personal needs
- generous study leave and exam leave
- financial support for your textbook costs
- mentoring to assist you to develop your Personal Development Plan and to achieve your goals
- a structured internal training program to support your professional development
- salary packaging opportunities
- attendance at external seminars, workshops and conferences
- uniform expense reimbursement
- membership of our social club
- rostered days off
- partial reimbursement of in-house financial services products
- reimbursement of course costs
We welcome enquiries at any time. If you would like to be part of our team, please complete our on-line application.
If you would like further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.