The ATO's Business Portal provides secure access to a range of tax and superannuation services with one logon, including:
- prepare, lodge and pay employee Superannuation Guarantee to the Small Business Superannuation Clearing House (from February 2018)
- prepare, lodge and revise Business Activity Statements (BAS)
- view your ATO statement of account and payment options
- view your reports for Single Touch Payroll
- request a refund or transfer of funds between ATO accounts
- update your business registration details
- register for goods and services tax (GST) and PAYG withholding (PAYGW)
- request a ruling or lodge an objection
- communicate with the ATO through a secure mailbox.
For more information on how to register for the Business Portal, go to www.ato.gov.au/Business/Business-Portal/Getting-started/.