The ATO's Business Portal provides secure access to a range of tax and superannuation services with one logon, including:
• access the Small Business Superannuation Clearing House to prepare, lodge and pay employee superannuation
• prepare, lodge and revise Business Activity Statements (BAS)
• view your ATO statement of account and payment options
• view your reports for Single Touch Payroll
• request a refund or transfer of funds between ATO accounts
• update your business registration details
• register for goods and services tax (GST) and PAYG withholding (PAYGW)
• request a ruling or lodge an objection
• communicate with the ATO through a secure mailbox.
For more information on how to register for the Business Portal, go to www.ato.gov.au/Business/Business-Portal/Getting-started/.