Twomeys has been providing taxation and accounting services for individuals and business for over 65 years. Our extensive team of qualified taxation advisors has a tremendous depth of experience and expertise in all taxation matters, and is committed to providing a comprehensive up to date service incorporating all the latest developments in tax legislation, rulings and cases.
Our taxation personnel enjoy the challenge of assisting clients with the myriad of tax reform, and are particularly pro-active in ensuring that the tax situation of all clients from individual wage and salary earners to large business is optimised.
Our range of taxation services include:
- Proactive tax planning
- Income tax return preparation for individuals, partnerships, trusts, companies and superannuation funds
- Specialising in Australian Defence Force personnel tax planning and tax returns
- Electronic lodgement of Income Tax Returns
- Goods and services tax advice
- Monthly and quarterly BAS preparation
- Fringe Benefits Tax advice and assistance with annual FBT returns
- Capital Gains Tax advice
- PAYG Withholding reconciliation, including weekly payroll and issuing of Payment Summaries.
- Salary packaging advice
- Tax effective structures
- Negative gearing advice
- ABN and GST registration