Company legislation requires businesses to perform many administration tasks that take up a lot of valuable company time. The last thing you need as a business owner is to be stressed out trying to ensure you are complying with the Corporations Law.
The possible threat of penalties for failing to keep up with the changing rules is too great a risk to take.
At Twomeys we are able to relieve this burden for you. Our services include:
- General advice on company law
- Preparation of all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- Maintenance of statutory books
- Assistance with changes of directors, shareholders, addresses, and office details
- Bonus Issues
- Share transfers
- Registered Office facility
- Establishment of new companies
- Maintenance of corporate registers
- Filing of annual Company Returns with ASIC
Please contact us for further information on how we can help you to get back to the task of running your business.