Twomeys can provide you with finance and mortgage broking solutions through our referral network.
Your finance broker has access to a broad panel of lenders and will find a product suitable to your individual circumstances by:
- Helping you compare all the different loans available on the market and choosing the one that best suits your needs;
- Considering all the costs involved;
- Completing all the necessary forms; and
- Guiding you through the whole process, making sure you are comfortable with each stage of the finance process from selecting a suitable loan through to settlement.
- Property lending
- Home and investment property loans
- Development and construction loans
- Investment lines of credit
- Loan refinancing
- Cash flow funding
- Business acquisitions, consolidations, mergers and divestment
- Facility reviews and banking negotiations
- Information technology equipment procurement
- Upgrade expense packaging
- Trade finance and financial derivative products
- Equipment finance
- Practice buy-outs
Vehicle and Equipment Finance
Vehicle and Equipment Finance includes:
- Novated leases
- Commercial hire purchase
- Chattel mortgage
Bank Financing Review
It is possible that the structure of your loan can be improved. For example:
Is your lender holding too much security?
Is a split loan more appropriate for you?
Are you using an offset account?
With so many new and different types of products available in the market, your finance broker can assist with reviewing your loans, and will recommend a refinance only if it is beneficial for you.
Your finance broker can also check your interest rate to ensure that your interest rate is competitive in the current market environment.
for a no obligation discussion about how Twomeys referral to lending services can provide the lending solutions you need, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Twomeys is an Authorised Representative of Count. 'Count' and Count Wealth Accountants® are trading names of Count Financial Limited ABN 19 001 974 625 Australian Financial Services Licence Holder Number 227232 a wholly-owned, non-guaranteed subsidiary of Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124. Count is a Professional Partner of the Financial Planning Association of Australia Limited. Count advisers are authorised representatives of Count. www.count.com.au. Please note that any taxation and accounting services are not endorsed nor the responsibility of Count Financial Limited.
The advice provided is general advice only as, in preparing it we did not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs. Before making an investment decision on the basis of this advice, you should consider how appropriate the advice is to your particular investment needs, and objectives. You should also consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement before making any decision relating to a financial product.