As the Government encourages Australians to take responsibility for and reach their financial retirement goals, superannuation is an increasingly important part of this strategy.
Superannuation law is a delicate area and personalised planning is required for each individual. At Twomeys, our experienced superannuation advisors ensure that your superannuation is appropriately structured and invested to allow you to effectively reach your financial retirement goals.
A Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) gives members more flexibility and control over their retirement savings. It allows greater choice and control over investments and a greater ability to control investment costs. It has the same tax benefits as other forms of superannuation, and retirement benefits such as pensions can be paid directly from the fund.
At Twomeys, we have a dedicated SMSF advisor, Matthew Moon to provide specialist advice about all aspects of superannuation and in particular, self-managed superannuation. Matthew is not just a SPAA SMSF Specialist Advisor™, but also a Certified Practising Accountant with almost 20 years' experience in the superannuation industry.
Twomeys' specialist Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) team works together with our Financial Services, Lending and Audit teams to provide all the SMSF services that you may need, including:
- Compliance requirements and advice
- Employer obligations advice
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Preparation of annual member statements
- Preparation and Lodgement of ATO annual returns
- Investment strategy advice
- Structuring for limited recourse borrowing arrangements
- Finance for limited recourse borrowing arrangements
- Personal insurance needs within the SMSF