Are you looking to fast track your career with your own portfolio of clients and the opportunity in the future to become part of our leadership team?
We are seeking highly motivated, passionate and relationship focused full-time Manager for Business Services and Senior Accountants to provide proactive taxation, accounting and business services to our extensive and diverse client base. Twomeys are based in Canberra, Young, Cootamundra, Harden and Cowra so you will have the opportunity to showcase your leadership skills, enhance your personal development and grow your own client portfolio across our firms.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with the Principals to deliver exceptional service to a diverse range of clients in a variety of industries.
- Provide business advisory, accounting and taxation services
- Assist clients to obtain appropriate finance and investment advice
- Supervise, mentor and lead other team members
Ideally you will have:
- Relevant experience in taxation, client advisory and business services
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in public practice
- CA/CPA Qualifications (or willingness to obtain)
- Competence in a range of software including Microsoft Office, Xero, MYOB and Access Practice Manager
- Xero certified highly regarded. Experience with Xero essential
- Experience in managing people and working in a team
- Good workflow management
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders
We are committed to the ongoing personal and professional development of our team members and offer generous study incentives. You will have your own Personal Development Plan to ensure your career and lifestyle goals are achieved.